Frequently asked questions
How to create a zip folder?
On Windows OS:
1. Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
2. Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder, select (or point to) Send to, and then select 3. Compressed (zipped) folder.
4. A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location.
5. To rename it, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Rename, and then type the new name.
6. Go to your email and upload attachment
On Mac OS:
1. Locate the items to zip in the Mac Finder (file system)
2. Right-click on a file, folder, or files you want to zip
3. Select “Compress Items”
4. Find the newly created .zip archive in
5. Go to your email and upload attachment
Who are the point of contacts for further questions?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
Monday – Thursday @ 4:30p to 8:00p
What are the criteria of that recommenders must follow?
The recommender must submit the recommendations via email to email@example.com.
The recommendation letter must be on an official letterhead, in .pdf format, and signed.
When will the application close and open?
The application will open on
January 4, 2021 and close on
April 9, 2021. Recipient’s will be announced via email on
April 23, 2021 along with further instructions of our annual banquet on
May 15, 2021.
What are the requirements?
1,000 typed, word essay explaining the significance of what excuses mean to you, how to avoid excuses, and the impact of mentorship?
All applications are to be emailed to:firstname.lastname@example.org